Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today's PPF Reading

Lets see what God is saying to me through the cards today!

Past

 I was delaying the very thing I needed most. Destruction of old ways that brings about change. I believe that it is positive change however and the destruction of old things is absolutely necessary in order to become new.
 I wanted this transformation and renewal but I was afraid and I should put on the armor of Christ and be brave so that I may be in him for, "...If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
-2 Corinthians 5:17

When those old things are passed away,they are DESTROYED FOREVER!




Present

 I am FINALLY beginning to break through the fog of confusion and illusion to pursue my true goals. I need to watch myself though lest the Seven of Cups becomes upright again and I fall backwards much like the man and the women falling backwards on the reversed tower card.
 For now though all I can say is Praise Pistis Sophia,Praise Iesus Christos,Praise the Unknown Father of All! Amen.










Future

This card could disturb me if I let it.
It indicates that there will be a time of poverty in my life in the near future. While it could mean material poverty or physical sickness I think its a warning that spiritual poverty is on the way. If I do no redouble my efforts to be mindful of God,to see him in all things,and to love my fellow man I will fall into a dark place spiritually.
 I may forget how to listen and see,I may fall back into the illusion of materialism,I may become depressed and sick again.
 It is a great gift to know before hand that that is a strong possibility in the near future because it gives me the opportunity to guard against it and I will do my best!



Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment