Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Kabbalistic Meditations on the Tarot: The World

I have finally gotten to the meditative part of a book I'm reading called, "The Fool's Pilgrimage: Kabbalistic Meditations on the Tarot" and so for the rest of the week/weekend ,when I'm not doing a reading, I'm going to be meditating on the World and the 32 path on the Tree of Life,

"I am not of this world, but a child of the beyond. My home is afar, and I long for the house of my Father. May I rightly commence the journey of return. I consecrate my physical,emotional,mental,and intuitive faculties to the accomplishment of the great work. May the senses of my body, the feelings of my emotions, the thoughts of my mind, and the insights of my intuition serve the great work.
There is no part of me that is not of the gods. I resolve to regard all incidents in my life as a portion of the dialogue between my self and the Self. May every part of my being, and every act of my living, be dedicated to the purpose of return to the home of my Father."


There is more than just that meditation of course.

 I encourage you to pick up a copy but full disclosure this is a referral link and by ALL means buy from somewhere else if you like (Making money is not a priority at all but making a few amazon bucks for more books would be helpful) : The Fool's Pilgrimage: Kabbalistic Meditations on the Tarot


No comments:

Post a Comment