Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wholeness

When I started out on my journey I believed that there were two natures,the darkness and the light and indeed in a symbolic way there are but I have come to know that it is only an illusion. Multiplicity is the demiurges illusion.
 The great evil I see in others is my ego projecting my own faults on to them.
To experience the true reality I must learn to transmutate my two natures into one,I must become whole.
 All things emanate from the Source,the One,the Monad,the Unknown Father of all and as Jesus said,

"When you make the two one, and when you
make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside,
and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the
female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the
female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye,
and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and
a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter [the
Kingdom]."
-Gospel of Thomas,22

As the great Valentinian writer elaborated:

"Light and darkness, life and death, right and left are mutually dependent; it is impossible for them to separate. Accordingly the 'good' are not good, the 'bad' are not bad, 'life' is not life, 'death' is not death."

-Gospel of Philip

Remember,

"Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the
sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will
move away."

-Gospel of Thomas,106

 "Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become
like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden
will become revealed to him."

-Gospel of Thomas,108

No comments:

Post a Comment