Friday, November 9, 2012

Kabbalistic Meditations on the Tarot: The Moon


My meditation for this week from "The Fool's Pilgrimage: Kabbalistic Meditations on the Tarot" is on the Moon card and the 29th path on the Tree of Life from Malkuth to Netzach,

"May I hear the call from on high! Through the tumult and confusion of  the lower worlds, the voice of my Father calls to me from afar. May I never cease to heed this call and rally to the banner of my inward Lord, as the battle of life rages. The Lord of my soul reigns above the waterfloods: He will remove all delusion and confusion from me. I shall stop, listen, and be silent, in order to hear the voice. Louder than the thunder of the falling waters is the still, small voice that resounds from the distant place. I hear thee, O voice above all voices! I heed thee, O call before all calls!"

 Now while I'm sharing these meditations with you the book has a lot more including a great beginners guide to the history,meaning,and use of both the Tarot and the Kabbalah plus card descriptions, illustrations,key phrases,and mottos with every meditation. Also included is a CD of the meditations set to music which I ripped and put on my mp3 player for further reflection.

 Its really an excellent book that when meditated on I know leads to Gnosis. I can't recommend it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment