Friday, January 18, 2013

Today's PPF Reading



Past

The Moon reminds me that my shadow had great prominence in my past because I refused to know it. When I began to know it it became less of a burden and I was able to live my life anew!





Present

The wheel of fortune is full of rich symbolism that reminds one of the Kabbalah and the Zodiac but at its heart the card tells me that right now is probably a very lucky time in my life.  I may even witness astonishing miracles but I must remeber that bad times are always going to come. The wonder is the wheel keeps on turning and after bad there is always good. Life is a natural cycle of ups and downs. The key to happiness is acceptance of that truth!


Future

In the future as a test of my resilience a new challenge will emerge but if I work through it using all I have learned I may come out injured but no less the victor!
  When life gives you lemons smile right back and make some lemonade!




No comments:

Post a Comment